Hi everyone! Too many days and I have used a sheet mask. The last that I used was the The Face Shop Calendula Face Mask. The humidity continues to grow and I am using serum-drenched sheet masks little sparingly. However I did want to use the Skin Clinic Mask series from Korean Beauty giant Innisfreefor quite some time, and its Catechinvariant was my first pick. 🙂
Product Description :
1. This dual functional mask is certified for its dual effects. It contains catechins that are found in green tea extract, which leaves the skin cleaner and firmer. Niacinamide and adenosine enhance complex skin troubles, including dull skin and wrinkles.
2. This 100% natural cotton sheet is made from soft cotton hairs around the cotton wool.
3. It is transparent and thin and has good adherence on the skin, which allows for its good substances to be more effective delivered into the skin.
How to Use :
1. After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture. 2. Take out mask from package and remove film. Evenly adhere it to entire face, avoiding eye and lip area. 3. Remove the sheet after 10~20 minutes and gently pat to allow the remaining formula to absorb into skin.
Unlike the It’s Real Squeeze sheet masks from Innisfree that are priced at INR 100 each, the Skin Clinic masks retail for INR 150 for one mask of 20ml. I got the Innisfree Catechin Skin Clinic mask from Nykaa. Read more
Hello everyone! A dear friend visited me last month and she got me a gift. 🙂 B was flying from Bangalore, and is a frequent user of a brand that I only heard from her. Well B is a juorno and she has quite a lot of knowledge about the famous people in and around her city. Mrs.Madhurima Ramakrishnan has gained a lot of popularity for her brand Aroma Essentials. It is a 100% natural skincare brand based out of Bangalore. B said that this lady primarily conjured her products with ingredients from her kitchen! And now that she knew I have began preferring organic products, she got me their Insta Clear Everyday Mask from Mrs.Ramakrishnan. Thank you B for the lovely gift! 🙂 I was delighted to know about the brand and its founder, and couldn’t wait to give it a try.
About Aroma Essentials :
Aroma Essentials is a range of skin care products that may make a useful addition to your daily skin care regimen. These include cleansers, sunscreens, moisturizers, exfoliants, facial cleansers, toners, retonoids, herbal and nutrient supplements, and cosmetics. Natural handmade skin and hair care products. All our products are freshly handmade in small batches using the finest natural ingredients. We do not use harsh chemicals like petroleum or mineral oil. The color and scent of our products occur naturally from our ingredients and essential oils. No artificial colors and scents are added. Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.Read more
Hey everyone! I hauled quite a few sheet masks from The Face Shop during its launch offer at Nykaa. I have the Real Nature Calendula Mask for review today. With the occasional raining and following humidity and the rising heat, I was quite apprehensive of trying out a sheet mask, because these come so loaded with serum. But I love the effects of the sheet masks on the skin, so gave the Calendula one a try. I think I took a little risk with this one because of the weird way my skin behaves at season transition times. I also tried this on an experimental basis to understand whether my oily-combination skin can tolerate the moisture levels that sheet masks tend to provide, during the upcoming summers and moonsoon. Nevertheless, the sheet masks undeniably feel so cool and relaxing that I love unwinding after a hectic day with these. 🙂
Product Description :
A mask sheet that mildly calms sensitive skin with rich essence, the Real Nature Calendula Face Mask is here to transform your skin! Your skin will be soft and supple in a couple of minutes with this Mask, leaving you looking effortlessly flawless. The rich extracts, with soothing properties, offers softness and hydration to skin. So ladies, this is a mask we absolutely swear by. Are you ready for gorgeous skin days? We think so!
Contains one single-use face mask.
This product is dermatologically tested.
Created to give you a gorgeous Korean beauty experience.
Hi everyone! March is behaving quite weird in my city. At times it rains and at times it doesn’t. Sometimes it’s wee bit chilly and at others, quite warm. No I don’t need wear sweaters though. They are all packed up and shoved in for the next winter. 🙂 Amidst all this, my skin gets confused too, can’t blame it anyway. At times my cheeks feel so dry like in the colder months, while at others my T-zone tends to get oily, with my pores prone to clogging. Thus it becomes imperative that I take good care of my skin at this time. Exfoliation is the key to keep those ugly heads at bay. And today I have the much loved Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Brightening Face Scrub for review in my post.
Product Description :
A luxuriant face exfoliator that combines the potent Ayurvedic Kumkumadi oil with a host of other skin repairing ingredients. Kumkumadi Oil is a miraculous beauty fluid created from 12 precious and rare ingredients to help illuminate complexion, smooth fine lines and other signs of aging while and promoting new cell growth. The finest Kashmir Saffron brightens skin, repairs pigmentation and evens damaged skin with its antioxidant action. Finely ground Sweet Almonds – rich in Vitamins E & D – nourish and nurture while lifting away pollutants and impurities for a glowing complexion.
• 99.5% Natural • Illuminates complexion • Repairs pigmentation, dark spots and marks • Minimises fine lines and signs of aging • Moisturizes and smoothes
WHAT TO EXPECT
A Saffron scented, creamy yet non-sticky facial scrub with finely ground Almonds and Walnuts. Rinses off cleanly.
Hello everyone! Sheet masks have quite become a staple for me these days because I find them so handy. Not only are they easy-to-use, they also give that freshness and glow to the skin which could be a perfect pick-me-up when skin looks dull and tired. Today I will talk about the Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask in Pomegranate. I have already reviewed their Strawberry, Tea Tree and Blackberry in my previous posts, and it’s time I bunch them together in my Sheet Mask Chroniclesseries. 🙂
Product Description :
What it is
Get firm and radiant skin with the pomegranate It’s real squeeze mask!
1. It’s real squeeze mask – pomegranate Pomegranate, known as the “king’s fruit,” helps your skin become radiant.
2. Jeju green complex The Jeju green complex consists of green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves, and orchids to keep your skin healthy.
3. Triple-layered sheet With its high water-retention capability, this triple-layered sheet fits tightly over the skin and helps it stay hydrated for an extended period.
How to use
1. After washing your face, gently apply toner on your face to even out your skin texture. 2. Then, apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas. 3. Remove the mask after 10-20 minutes. 4. Remove the mask and gently pat your face to allow the remaining essence to absorb into your skin.Read more