Heylo my lovely readers! The chilly weather has subdued wee bit on its glory, but I’m lazy as ever. 😛 However I do realize the importance of feeding my skin right to help with its dull, stretchy feeling. The weather is not being kind to my skin or hairs, so these need to be really taken care of.
Thank goodness for sheet masks, my skincare routine winds up easy. So one lazy day, when my skin was behaving weird (well it does on most days 😛 ), I picked up the Mond’sub Gold Facial Mask from my stash. Read on for my experience with the product. 🙂
My Experience with the Mond’sub Gold Collagen Mask :
Now this is very different from regular sheet masks, right from the packaging to usage. This mask is a part of Mond’sub’s Crystal Collagen Mask Series. It comes in a sturdy plastic frame, carved out to accommodate the mask and the serum. The outer package as well as the mask is golden in color. Everything you need to know about the mask – the ingredients, about, usage and manufacture are clearly printed on the back of the package. I love it when brands come out clear with information. So certainly kudos to Mond’sub in that aspect. Read more
Hi everyone! I have been caught up in a whirlwind of tasks over the last week, so little late in putting up posts. The review of the Innisfree BHA Skin Clinic Sheet Mask should have seen the light of the day before quite some time, but I didn’t want to put up a review post just for the sake of it. It feels good to know you enjoy reading my posts, so I always make sure to give each post its due time. 🙂
Let me tell you, I’m loving using the Skin Clinic range of sheet masks from Innisfreein the hotter months loaded with humidity. I have using the Catechin variant before. The sheet masks usually carry a lot of serum in them, and I have an oily-combination skin. However, the Skin Clinic face masks are a delight in a way that they are comparatively lightweight than the It’s Real Squeeze masks. And I keep going back to sheet masks. To me, they are one of the easiest ways for the lazy ones to pamper their skin at home. 😀
Product Description :
It contains BHAwhich cares for rough skin to keep the skin smooth.
This 100% natural cotton sheet is made from soft cotton hairs around the cotton wool.
It is transparent and thin and has good adherence on the skin, which allows for its good substances to be more effective delivered into the skin.
Hi everyone! Too many days and I have used a sheet mask. The last that I used was the The Face Shop Calendula Face Mask. The humidity continues to grow and I am using serum-drenched sheet masks little sparingly. However I did want to use the Skin Clinic Mask series from Korean Beauty giant Innisfreefor quite some time, and its Catechinvariant was my first pick. 🙂
Product Description :
1. This dual functional mask is certified for its dual effects. It contains catechins that are found in green tea extract, which leaves the skin cleaner and firmer. Niacinamide and adenosine enhance complex skin troubles, including dull skin and wrinkles.
2. This 100% natural cotton sheet is made from soft cotton hairs around the cotton wool.
3. It is transparent and thin and has good adherence on the skin, which allows for its good substances to be more effective delivered into the skin.
How to Use :
1. After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture. 2. Take out mask from package and remove film. Evenly adhere it to entire face, avoiding eye and lip area. 3. Remove the sheet after 10~20 minutes and gently pat to allow the remaining formula to absorb into skin.
Unlike the It’s Real Squeeze sheet masks from Innisfree that are priced at INR 100 each, the Skin Clinic masks retail for INR 150 for one mask of 20ml. I got the Innisfree Catechin Skin Clinic mask from Nykaa. Read more
Hey everyone! I hauled quite a few sheet masks from The Face Shop during its launch offer at Nykaa. I have the Real Nature Calendula Mask for review today. With the occasional raining and following humidity and the rising heat, I was quite apprehensive of trying out a sheet mask, because these come so loaded with serum. But I love the effects of the sheet masks on the skin, so gave the Calendula one a try. I think I took a little risk with this one because of the weird way my skin behaves at season transition times. I also tried this on an experimental basis to understand whether my oily-combination skin can tolerate the moisture levels that sheet masks tend to provide, during the upcoming summers and moonsoon. Nevertheless, the sheet masks undeniably feel so cool and relaxing that I love unwinding after a hectic day with these. 🙂
Product Description :
A mask sheet that mildly calms sensitive skin with rich essence, the Real Nature Calendula Face Mask is here to transform your skin! Your skin will be soft and supple in a couple of minutes with this Mask, leaving you looking effortlessly flawless. The rich extracts, with soothing properties, offers softness and hydration to skin. So ladies, this is a mask we absolutely swear by. Are you ready for gorgeous skin days? We think so!
Contains one single-use face mask.
This product is dermatologically tested.
Created to give you a gorgeous Korean beauty experience.
Hello everyone! Sheet masks have quite become a staple for me these days because I find them so handy. Not only are they easy-to-use, they also give that freshness and glow to the skin which could be a perfect pick-me-up when skin looks dull and tired. Today I will talk about the Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask in Pomegranate. I have already reviewed their Strawberry, Tea Tree and Blackberry in my previous posts, and it’s time I bunch them together in my Sheet Mask Chroniclesseries. 🙂
Product Description :
What it is
Get firm and radiant skin with the pomegranate It’s real squeeze mask!
1. It’s real squeeze mask – pomegranate Pomegranate, known as the “king’s fruit,” helps your skin become radiant.
2. Jeju green complex The Jeju green complex consists of green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves, and orchids to keep your skin healthy.
3. Triple-layered sheet With its high water-retention capability, this triple-layered sheet fits tightly over the skin and helps it stay hydrated for an extended period.
How to use
1. After washing your face, gently apply toner on your face to even out your skin texture. 2. Then, apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas. 3. Remove the mask after 10-20 minutes. 4. Remove the mask and gently pat your face to allow the remaining essence to absorb into your skin.Read more