Hi everyone! I have been caught up in a whirlwind of tasks over the last week, so little late in putting up posts. The review of the Innisfree BHA Skin Clinic Sheet Mask should have seen the light of the day before quite some time, but I didn’t want to put up a review post just for the sake of it. It feels good to know you enjoy reading my posts, so I always make sure to give each post its due time. 🙂
Let me tell you, I’m loving using the Skin Clinic range of sheet masks from Innisfree in the hotter months loaded with humidity. I have using the Catechin variant before. The sheet masks usually carry a lot of serum in them, and I have an oily-combination skin. However, the Skin Clinic face masks are a delight in a way that they are comparatively lightweight than the It’s Real Squeeze masks. And I keep going back to sheet masks. To me, they are one of the easiest ways for the lazy ones to pamper their skin at home. 😀
Product Description :
- It contains BHA which cares for rough skin to keep the skin smooth.
- This 100% natural cotton sheet is made from soft cotton hairs around the cotton wool.
- It is transparent and thin and has good adherence on the skin, which allows for its good substances to be more effective delivered into the skin.
Hi everyone! Too many days and I have used a sheet mask. The last that I used was the The Face Shop Calendula Face Mask. The humidity continues to grow and I am using serum-drenched sheet masks little sparingly. However I did want to use the Skin Clinic Mask series from Korean Beauty giant Innisfree for quite some time, and its Catechin variant was my first pick. 🙂
Product Description :
1. This dual functional mask is certified for its dual effects. It contains catechins that are found in green tea extract, which leaves the skin cleaner and firmer. Niacinamide and adenosine enhance complex skin troubles, including dull skin and wrinkles.
2. This 100% natural cotton sheet is made from soft cotton hairs around the cotton wool.
3. It is transparent and thin and has good adherence on the skin, which allows for its good substances to be more effective delivered into the skin.
How to Use :
1. After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
2. Take out mask from package and remove film. Evenly adhere it to entire face, avoiding eye and lip area.
3. Remove the sheet after 10~20 minutes and gently pat to allow the remaining formula to absorb into skin.
Unlike the It’s Real Squeeze sheet masks from Innisfree that are priced at INR 100 each, the Skin Clinic masks retail for INR 150 for one mask of 20ml. I got the Innisfree Catechin Skin Clinic mask from Nykaa. Read more