Hi everyone! I have been caught up in a whirlwind of tasks over the last week, so little late in putting up posts. The review of the Innisfree BHA Skin Clinic Sheet Mask should have seen the light of the day before quite some time, but I didn’t want to put up a review post just for the sake of it. It feels good to know you enjoy reading my posts, so I always make sure to give each post its due time. 🙂
Let me tell you, I’m loving using the Skin Clinic range of sheet masks from Innisfree in the hotter months loaded with humidity. I have using the Catechin variant before. The sheet masks usually carry a lot of serum in them, and I have an oily-combination skin. However, the Skin Clinic face masks are a delight in a way that they are comparatively lightweight than the It’s Real Squeeze masks. And I keep going back to sheet masks. To me, they are one of the easiest ways for the lazy ones to pamper their skin at home. 😀
Product Description :
- It contains BHA which cares for rough skin to keep the skin smooth.
- This 100% natural cotton sheet is made from soft cotton hairs around the cotton wool.
- It is transparent and thin and has good adherence on the skin, which allows for its good substances to be more effective delivered into the skin.
Hi everyone! Too many days and I have used a sheet mask. The last that I used was the The Face Shop Calendula Face Mask. The humidity continues to grow and I am using serum-drenched sheet masks little sparingly. However I did want to use the Skin Clinic Mask series from Korean Beauty giant Innisfree for quite some time, and its Catechin variant was my first pick. 🙂
Product Description :
1. This dual functional mask is certified for its dual effects. It contains catechins that are found in green tea extract, which leaves the skin cleaner and firmer. Niacinamide and adenosine enhance complex skin troubles, including dull skin and wrinkles.
2. This 100% natural cotton sheet is made from soft cotton hairs around the cotton wool.
3. It is transparent and thin and has good adherence on the skin, which allows for its good substances to be more effective delivered into the skin.
How to Use :
1. After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
2. Take out mask from package and remove film. Evenly adhere it to entire face, avoiding eye and lip area.
3. Remove the sheet after 10~20 minutes and gently pat to allow the remaining formula to absorb into skin.
Unlike the It’s Real Squeeze sheet masks from Innisfree that are priced at INR 100 each, the Skin Clinic masks retail for INR 150 for one mask of 20ml. I got the Innisfree Catechin Skin Clinic mask from Nykaa. Read more
Hello everyone! Sheet masks have quite become a staple for me these days because I find them so handy. Not only are they easy-to-use, they also give that freshness and glow to the skin which could be a perfect pick-me-up when skin looks dull and tired. Today I will talk about the Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask in Pomegranate. I have already reviewed their Strawberry, Tea Tree and Blackberry in my previous posts, and it’s time I bunch them together in my Sheet Mask Chronicles series. 🙂
Product Description :
What it is
Get firm and radiant skin with the pomegranate It’s real squeeze mask!
1. It’s real squeeze mask – pomegranate
Pomegranate, known as the “king’s fruit,” helps your skin become radiant.
2. Jeju green complex
The Jeju green complex consists of green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves, and orchids to keep your skin healthy.
3. Triple-layered sheet
With its high water-retention capability, this triple-layered sheet fits tightly over the skin and helps it stay hydrated for an extended period.
How to use
1. After washing your face, gently apply toner on your face to even out your skin texture.
2. Then, apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas.
3. Remove the mask after 10-20 minutes.
4. Remove the mask and gently pat your face to allow the remaining essence to absorb into your skin. Read more
Hi everyone! Sheet masks have been quite popular in Asian countries as a part of regular skincare regime. Sadly however, we didn’t have them in the Indian market until of late Nykaa happened to launch Innisfree. But it was always available on Amazon and came quite pricey.
Innisfree is a big name in Korean beauty and has some really good natural skincare products up their sleeve. It is also South Korea’s first all-natural brand. It also claims to pursue an eco-friendly green life to preserve the balance of nature. In Innisfree’s own words :
Innisfree, the pure island where clean nature and healthy beauty coexist in harmony Innisfree’s eco-friendly green life to preserve the balance of nature.
Innisfree has three lines of sheet masks namely It’s Real, Skin Clinic and Second Skin. Today’s post is about the Tea Tree sheet mask from It’s Real Squeeze Mask range. This particular range is enriched with “freshly squeezed juice of plants obtained through a process of harvesting,extraction, refinement“. Read more