Hello everyone! Sheet masks have quite become a staple for me these days because I find them so handy. Not only are they easy-to-use, they also give that freshness and glow to the skin which could be a perfect pick-me-up when skin looks dull and tired. Today I will talk about the Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask in Pomegranate. I have already reviewed their Strawberry, Tea Tree and Blackberry in my previous posts, and it’s time I bunch them together in my Sheet Mask Chronicles series. 🙂
Product Description :
What it is
Get firm and radiant skin with the pomegranate It’s real squeeze mask!
1. It’s real squeeze mask – pomegranate
Pomegranate, known as the “king’s fruit,” helps your skin become radiant.
2. Jeju green complex
The Jeju green complex consists of green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves, and orchids to keep your skin healthy.
3. Triple-layered sheet
With its high water-retention capability, this triple-layered sheet fits tightly over the skin and helps it stay hydrated for an extended period.
How to use
1. After washing your face, gently apply toner on your face to even out your skin texture.
2. Then, apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas.
3. Remove the mask after 10-20 minutes.
4. Remove the mask and gently pat your face to allow the remaining essence to absorb into your skin. Read more