Hey everybody! It is quite some time that I posted my views on Saffron Buds Soap from Fuschia. You may recall that I bought a set of 5 Fuschia soaps from Myntra. The Bentonite Clay variant is the second that I tried out. The saffron one quite overwhelmed me with its fragrance, and as a result I was rather skeptical before using this as well. Fortunately this was easier on my olfactory senses. 🙂 And here goes my detailed review!
Product Description :
- Bentonite, also referred to as Montmorillonite
- It is one of the most effective and powerful healing clays
- Bentonite Clay is composed of aged volcanic ash
- The name comes from the largest known deposit of Bentonite Clay located in Fort Benton Wyoming
- Bentonite Clay is a unique clay due to its ability to produce an “electrical charge” when hydrated
- Upon contact with fluid, its electrical components change, giving it the ability to absorb toxins
- Bentonite is known for its ability to absorb and remove toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals.
- It has Perfect use for detox